Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 78 (TF-78) Tactical Response Team
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: TF 78 Night

What do you have planned for Saturday Capt Savar, let me know and I'll try to join you

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
FLTCAPT Savar

I think we should get together and practice some pvp... Saturday evening sound good?

I'm unavailable tonight, but might be free on Sunday night.
FLTCAPT Savar

With Mr P'rett and myself soon to be on the "move," I would like to get TF 78 together to run through the Borg STFs.

Any members who have not run certain STFs will be given preference.

These runs will serve a dual propose; not only will you get the borg gear, but you will also learn the strategies behind each STF (thus you will be able to lead other fleet members in the future). As mandated by our TF mission statement, part of our duty is to be experts on the STFs so that if someone is having trouble we can step in and help them out. Another reason for doing these runs is the fact that the STF guides have no pictures. I would like to rectify that short coming with lots of photos to include in the guides. This can only improve the chances a group has of a successful run.

I hope to have full TF 78 for each run, but we will recruit from the other TFs if need be to run specific instances.

I was thinking of running the first one (Infected) Thursday evening, or Saturday during the day. Once infected is done we can plan for the cure and so on.

Please post here if you think you can make it.

Awarded:

That, Sir, sounds absolutely outstanding. The Arbiter will be standing by and ready to roll.

Hooyah 78th!

Awarded:

Beyond this Wednesday, I can't really guarantee any lengthy amount of time online. The wife is away in Ohio house-hunting and comes back Thursday night. After that, we're both going to be doing whatever remains to get ourselves as ready as possible for the pack-up and loading next week.

Awarded:

CAPT Savar wrote:
With Mr P'rett and myself soon to be on the "move," I would like to get TF 78 together to run through the Borg STFs.

Any members who have not run certain STFs will be given preference.

These runs will serve a dual propose; not only will you get the borg gear, but you will also learn the strategies behind each STF (thus you will be able to lead other fleet members in the future). As mandated by our TF mission statement, part of our duty is to be experts on the STFs so that if someone is having trouble we can step in and help them out. Another reason for doing these runs is the fact that the STF guides have no pictures. I would like to rectify that short coming with lots of photos to include in the guides. This can only improve the chances a group has of a successful run.

I hope to have full TF 78 for each run, but we will recruit from the other TFs if need be to run specific instances.

I was thinking of running the first one (Infected) Thursday evening, or Saturday during the day. Once infected is done we can plan for the cure and so on.

Please post here if you think you can make it.

Sir,

I will be there for both Thurs and Sat. I've done them already, but I'd be glad to help out!

Would be great to do all of them, I've only done the first one so far. The Guardian will be standing by, I will monitor this thread until then.
FLTCAPT Savar

Looks like this is a go then... thanks for the quick response guys...

Mr P'rett if you can make it that's great... if not we understand. Besides you have all the borg gear I think?

Look forward to it guys!

Awarded:

I've been slacking off lately, but I did manage to finally get Kor up to Vice Admiral, and I have got the Infected mission in my Log already, if I remember right. I'll plan on Thursday, since it should be no problem and I'm unlikely to be able to do any gaming on Friday or Saturday this week. Looking forward to it, this will be my first Infected run!
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

I made a post a few months back saying I would be on inactive, well now that over time has slowed down and my hours are not so wonkey I intend to take a more active role in the TF again.

My days off are Tues and Weds I'll be on and ready to support TF-78 in any capacity I can.

Now we have some redone episodes I would like TF-78 to get done.
There will be more later next week as I think of things I would like to be implemented. That is all .

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
Mac D. Ardell
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Still a go for this evening? I should be on around 2030, I'll look for you guys then.

I hope to be there about then to... My wife hurt her collarbone and can't really hold the baby, but I hope to be of some use Happy

Awarded:

Darnit sorry gentlemen, couldn't get on tonight after all. I'm just freed up now but it's bed time for me. No STO for me tonight after all. Catch you next time!
FLTCAPT Savar

Yeah no biggie. I just got my power back on. Apparently some idiot tried to go vertical with his car by running it up the electrical pole. Blew up the transformer and my whole neighborhood lost electricity.

Hopefully get it next time gents... let me know when would be a good time for you guys.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: