View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Randle

re: hey all

hey all long time no talk. sorry i havent been around the real world has gotten crazy. i wanted to post if anyone is interested in my acct, i prob have to part with it. i am going through divorce and need everything i can scrap together to get a new place, so if you know anyone interested in picking up a lifetime acct, give me a yell. not looking for the farm, just something reasonable, really would like to see it go to someone deserving. i hope everyone is well and hope things are great in game.

salute all

john randle

Awarded:

Wow, very sorry to hear all of that sir. I have a couple of folks outside the fleet I can ask, but money is an issue for most everyone these days...

Awarded:

well u actually dont have to sell it if its a lifetime account. You can keep it inactive while u wade through your RL and come back when u get free time or a stress reliever Happy or you could also leave the account with one of us who do play frequently and we can keep your character semi-up-to-date while you deal with RL and then u can could back when u were able Happy

unfortunately i am leaving her have the house, so i got about a month to come up with rent and security deposit for a new place. unfortunately i dont have much worth a crap so anything i can get a penny for i pretty much got to liquidate. i am sure someday when i am back on my feet i wont mind starting over, it actually might get me fired up again for the game.

Awarded:

You will be missed John! Please keep in touch and let us know how your doing.

Lol Randle, I think you accidently blocked me, but that last pm you sent sounds good to me.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
John Randle

Sorry about that I think I fixed it

Awarded:

Hang in there John. Sorry to hear about what you are going through. I agree with the advice about keeping your account. Sell everything else though! If you have any guns you want to part with, my advice is to not take them to a dealer because they can't give you what they are worth so you only get half or less. Sell them on Gunbroker.com or auctionarms.com if the rules in your state are not too severe. You will get fair market value for them that way. I can help you with how to do that if you like, since I'm downsizing my collection lately and have gotten pretty good at it. Just make sure you keep at least one for the zombie apocalypse
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: