View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ezreq Blodvaerd

re: Fleet Action July 15, DS9 AntiRP

I unfortunately was not present for this event. I write "unfortunately" because I feel missing any 7th fleet event is unfortunate.

However, after reading some of the concerns here in this thread, I would like to add an additional question (for future purposes):

Does this event represent conduct becoming a member of the "Lucky 7th" Fleet?

I am not questioning the good hearted fun that is being sought here on the part of whomever came up with the event. I'm just wondering if my question was asked first?

For me, it is one thing to role play a bar room brawl, or a wild night of R&R....but to have as a purpose to cause "grief" is not in the character of an officer of the 7th Fleet.

Just my opinion.....

Ezreq

Awarded:

It was a great event. Most of the RPers ignored us and some commented of how well we made Quarks Bar fun. More so, it was an excellent esprit de corps event for those that participated.

Ultimately, it was an exercise of our rights to participate in Quark's bar at DS9; which is open to everyone, not just RPers. Sometimes if you don't exercise these rights you can loose them, or perceive them to be lost.

Overall, I had fun and I do not believe the fleet was cast in a negative image and we even had an opportunity to make relations with another fleet that wants to engage in fleet PvP within the near future.

Just my 2 cents.

-Jason

Awarded:

If we had gone in with the intention of "griefing" I would not have attended...as the stated intent was simply to exercise EVERYONE's right to RP at DS9 I wholeheartedly supported this mission..the RP crowd at DS9 has had an attitude that DS9 belongs to them and them alone...we simply made the point that we will RP there when we please...no one did or said anything unbecoming...no one targeted anyone for personal attacks...we simply played with our toys and engaged in random silly RP...in my book we upheld the high standards of this fleet as well as reinforced the basic tenant that no 1 group "Owns" any locale in this game...that's my thoughts on the subject if anyone cares

Ezreq Blodvaerd wrote:
I unfortunately was not present for this event. I write "unfortunately" because I feel missing any 7th fleet event is unfortunate.

However, after reading some of the concerns here in this thread, I would like to add an additional question (for future purposes):

Does this event represent conduct becoming a member of the "Lucky 7th" Fleet?

I am not questioning the good hearted fun that is being sought here on the part of whomever came up with the event. I'm just wondering if my question was asked first?

For me, it is one thing to role play a bar room brawl, or a wild night of R&R....but to have as a purpose to cause "grief" is not in the character of an officer of the 7th Fleet.

Just my opinion.....

Ezreq

sparrow794 wrote:
Lang S wrote:
A hand doesn't count

Does a guy playing a female avatar in an MMO count?

DOUBLE DUMBASS ON YOU

Hey that's half the fleet ...and I haven't had a truck driver boyfriend in awhile by the way

i was in attendance but i was out of uniform. perhaps some time in the next few days someone can assist me in putting together my fleet set?

Awarded:

nibznibznibz wrote:
i was in attendance but i was out of uniform. perhaps some time in the next few days someone can assist me in putting together my fleet set?

Sure, I'd be glad too. I'll be on tonight for a bit after 2100 est and tomorrow night for Heritage Fleet around 2030 est.

We need to get you up and running on Vent as well!

See you then.

-Jason

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: