Forum Image

/PRIORITY ROUTINE
STARDATE 2411.07.28
MSGID ADMIN
TO ALL HANDS
FR HEADQUARTERS SEVENTH FLEET
SUBJ STAFF MEETING MINUTES

RMKS/

1. Next Staff Meeting Aug. 25th 2100 hours.

2. TF88 Fleet action. Details forthcoming, but plan on rolling a Klingon character if you do not have one. Aug. 12-13 2030 hours.

3. The wargames are back! Battle Efficiency wargames will be held Aug 26-27 2030.

4. Commodore Blodvaerd is transferred to TF72 as CIO. It should be noted that this is not disciplinary; and that Mr. Blodvaerd has served the Fleet well and his loyalty and diligence is highly appreciated. Nor is this singling him out - expect more changes in the leadership structures of the remaining TF's very soon.

5. Captain Mavendorf is to assume control of TF88 as Commodore. Congratulations!

6. Captain P'rett is hereby transferred to TF88 as CO.

7. Ensign Huckabee is hereby assigned to TF88 at his request. Please report to Commodore Mavendorf for duty.

8. General Augurson is transferred to TF72 as Fleet Ambassador and will convert to the rank of Rear Admiral.

9. (Angus T Turner, Embry, Pandora)@ArmyDoctor has been removed from the in game roster.

10. Ensign Rohmar is assigned to TF70. Please report to Commodore Mercer for duty.

//HQ SENDS

Last edited by sparrow794 on 09/15/11 22:20; edited 1 time in total

re: Re: Staff Meeting Minutes, July 2011

Sadly the TF88 fleet action and the war games (was really looking forward to that) will be on my work weekends

re: Re: Staff Meeting Minutes, July 2011

sparrow794 wrote:
Forum Image

/PRIORITY ROUTINE
STARDATE 2411.07.28
MSGID ADMIN
TO ALL HANDS
FR HEADQUARTERS SEVENTH FLEET
SUBJ STAFF MEETING MINUTES

RMKS/

4. Commodore Blodvaerd is transferred to TF72 as CIO. It should be noted that this is not disciplinary; and that Mr. Blodvaerd has served the Fleet well and his loyalty and diligence is highly appreciated. Nor is this singling him out - expect more changes in the leadership structures of the remaining TF's very soon.

5. Captain Mavendorf is to assume control of TF88 as Commodore. Congratulations!

6. Captain P'rett is hereby transferred to TF88 as CO.

//HQ SENDS

I approve of this change, since my time on the Klingon side of the house has been limited.

I'm not sure how it works, but I will try to transfer Fleet ownership to Mavendorf.

In the future, if we could have a reminder of meetings to be posted on the front page, that would be greatly appreciated. I visit the forums every day, and usually many times a day, but I forget to check the calendar.

As for other details of my activities....

The "Fleet" has been dabbling in Pirates of the Burning Sea, in an effort to see if we as a fleet want to throw our full presence into that game. Curently we have about 6 members there.

I am also in the beta test for Star Wars The Old Republic. Although it is currently inbetween builds, when the next cycle begins, I'll be actively testing the game for its guild / group dynamics. I will merely suggest when my investigation is over:

1. Yes, the 7th Fleet should branch out into this game

2. No, The 7th Fleet should not

3. There is not enough evidence to make this judgement.

Any more detail may violate NDA, so I will keep it to the above 3 opinions.

Awarded:

re: Staff Meeting Minutes, July 2011

Mr. Mavendorf and I will be hammering out the details of how we're going to effect some structure/"philosophical" changes in TF88.

Awarded:

I'd be glad to bring my KDF toon over and participate/help out.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Thank you sir, for my new post as the Fleet Ambassador.. As always I will do my very best to support the Fleet and its membership....

Rear Admiral Augerson
Ambassador
7th Fleet

Last edited by AUGERSON U.S.M.C. (Ret) on 07/29/11 10:08; edited 5 times in total

Awarded:

I can't believe he's not in a MD uniform..it's unnatural!

Awarded:

Borannus wrote:
I can't believe he's not in a MD uniform..it's unnatural!

agreed

Awarded:

My first order of business is to welcome the new TF 88 members aboard, welcome gentlemen, your help is greatly appreciated, we have some challenging times ahead of us if we are to successfully retask this TF.

Second order of business: TF 88 is now taking on a mission that combines the old navy Top Gun school and Seal Team Six' aggressor roles from the late 20th century...we are now the fleet's designated aggressor squad...our mission is to train the fleet by fighting using Klingon weapons, uniforms and tactics (Our KDF ships and toons are to be assumed to be holographic during battles)

Immediate training will commence for TF 88 so that we will be ready to assume the role of Aggressor Squadron during future fleet excercises. This will include both space based and ground based combat. Recruitment of qualified officers for this TF is now a high priority (No poaching from other TFs please, but new members who are interested in PvP are fair game)

Thursday nights at 9PM EST are now designated as "Kick a Tribble" night...TF 88 will host a Klingon based mission every Thursday...I will post this in fleet calender later today.

Further information will be posted as available

Awarded:

Cleo Mavendorf wrote:
My first order of business is to welcome the new TF 88 members aboard, welcome gentlemen, your help is greatly appreciated, we have some challenging times ahead of us if we are to successfully retask this TF.

Second order of business: TF 88 is now taking on a mission that combines the old navy Top Gun school and Seal Team Six' aggressor roles from the late 20th century...we are now the fleet's designated aggressor squad...our mission is to train the fleet by fighting using Klingon weapons, uniforms and tactics (Our KDF ships and toons are to be assumed to be holographic during battles)

Immediate training will commence for TF 88 so that we will be ready to assume the role of Aggressor Squadron during future fleet excercises. This will include both space based and ground based combat. Recruitment of qualified officers for this TF is now a high priority (No poaching from other TFs please, but new members who are interested in PvP are fair game)

Thursday nights at 9PM EST are now designated as "Kick a Tribble" night...TF 88 will host a Klingon based mission every Thursday...I will post this in fleet calender later today.

Further information will be posted as available

Commodore Mavendorff... Never thought I'd live to see the day.. :-) well done sir.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Outstanding Post Commodore Mavendorf, My Klingon toon is ready and able sir to support your efforts. I am looking forward to the upcoming events... you give me chills sir, when you talk about the Klingons......

Congrats on your new post sir and promotion!!!!!.....

Augerson
7th Fleet Ammbassador

Awarded:

7th Fleet Ambassador Augerson wrote:
Forum Image

Outstanding Post Commodore Mavendorf, My Klingon toon is ready and able sir to support your efforts. I am looking forward to the upcoming events... you give me chills sir, when you talk about the Klingons......

Congrats on your new post sir and promotion!!!!!.....

Augerson
7th Fleet Ammbassador

Your uniform is freaking me out :-)

As a new member of TF-88 I would like you to know that I am back on track trying to get my Klingon lvl-ed up. Just a bit of a grind around LtCmdr.

I will be lvling up in a BoP. For those I've not told before I joined the fleet all I did was PvP. My best record was in CnH 33 kills-0 deaths without a team using hit-n-run tactics in the Defiant FvF. For FvK I once had to fight against LORE, a very well known and excellent PvP fleet and managed to kill everyone at least once on their team. I like to think that I am well versed in the methods of cloak tactics and plan on bringing what I can to the fleet to help combat these methods.

Since I will be working during the war games, I would like to extend my services to anyone in game my services to prepare for the games. Of course TF-88 personal come first wink

Awarded:

Gratz to all, well done...

Fleet Admiral E. Fortin wrote:
Gratz to all, well done...

Aye, Aye Sir....I'll be happy to make the transition to TF 72, and I would like to discuss a role for myself as the FLT CIO.

Jump to: