View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Facebook

After tonight I will begin adding pictures to the new Facebook page. It will take time but my idea is to have an album like on here, one for each TF to include the TF patch, and screenshots of the ships and of their capts. So try to get a screen shot of each and if you can place it on the site (if possible, aint played yet with it) if not hold off, I'm going to request a gallery be made for players ships and one for captains.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/111273188970259/

To: Capt Anders and LT Jason

Right now my goal with the photos is kinda explained above. Hopefully there will be an updated Org chart soon. I hope to use this to better weed through who is in what task force and what ships. Along with placing the Org chart in the respected TF albums (or maybe own ablum) I plan on grouping each players Ship picture, Capt picture, and ship patch side by side in the album.

As for TF action shots I was thinking about making each TF its own Action album as to not clutter up with the players/ships/patches.

Inputs on this idea process? Likes, dislikes?

I like it!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: