View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac D. Ardell
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Reserve Request

This is an overdue request to be placed on the Reserves List. I have been absent from the site and the game for the last few weeks and will not be active again on a regular basis for approximately the next 9 months.

The reason for the request is twofold. First, I am active duty Navy and I have been selected for Chief. This is a monumental shift both professionally and personally that involves a process almost two months long where free time is almost non existent. Second, shortly after the 'Greatest Day of My Life', I will be deploying to Afghanistan for the fourth time to kick down some doors and put some hate down range. Easy day.

With the recent restructuring of TF-78, I will unfortunately not be able to fulfill my role as XO and ask the Command Staff and TF CO to select another for the position. I appreciate the confidence shown in me for filling the position and regret not being able to put into motion many of the items that I discussed with my CO upon my nomination.

Its been great fun for the last twenty months or so, and I hope to come back to a lot of new content and to meet up with old friends. For a casual player like myself who didn't have a lot of time to invest to begin with, STO and the 7th have been a major focus for my infrequent times of gaming and escape.

To all who have made this Fleet as great as it is, Cheers!

Awarded:

It's a sad day indeed may the wind be at your back and following fair seas. I want to say thank you for serving this great nation and protecting our freedoms. See you when you get back oh and gratz on your promotion "Chief"...

Gratz on making Chief. I know you're pain in a different way; All of my best E-6's are gone every day doing Chief initiation instead of making their LT (me) look like a rockstar at work. Can't wait for them to just get their anchors already!

FLTCAPT Savar

Making Chief is no small accomplishment... very good sir. Look forward to having you back in the 78 soon.

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

You will be sorely missed, bud. Give 'em Hell.

Congratulations, first and foremost! We'll look forward to seeing you back, safe and sound.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: