View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rohmar

re: Should be back on STO more often next week.

Hello gentlemen, just wanted to let you know I should be on STO more often next week. As some of you know i've been going through some medical issues that's required alot of my time changing my diet etc. I am getting the nerve conductivity test run this morning then i'll be studying for my English final next Monday. I plan on being back more often starting on Tuesday.
AUGERSON U.S.M.C. (Ret)
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Understood sir, please take care of yourself first, we will be here once you return. Thanks for giving us the info...

Augerson//out//

Thank you sir. I just got back from the test. Most of it hurt like hell. As of right now the diagnosis is Tibial Neuropathy, but it's not final, I have to go in for MRI's and X-Rays. He kept asking when I suffered the injuries to my ankles, I have never injured my ankles. He said he couldn't get the signal back at all in my right ankle and only about a 10th of the normal signal back in my right ankle. Right now i'm still in limbo over the treatment, etc.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: