View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crisler

re: Limited Play Time

Well dagnabit, I just got back and now my play time is being cut for the near future. I am sorry guys but I might not hit the actual play time critera for fleet activity for a bit.

The reason is my radio show is undergoing some major expansion right now. We are in the final stages of negotiating a contract with a new radio station to be the home of Computer Ed. This will allow us to move from Sundays to Saturdays and from a 1 hour show to a 3 hour show.

While the move is still a bit off, as I have a contract with the current station through the end of the year, we have a lot of work to do as you can imagine. The move to a 3 hour format means we need to change our preparation methods and develop some specific show segments, something we did not try in the hour format.

Also with this move comes our working toward setting up some more serious show sponsorship and thus more work time for me. For example today has me leaving for my day job in about 30 minutes and then I am booked from 4:00 to 8:00 this evening with phone calls and video conferences with various hardware and software companies.

BTW the BEST part of this move, we will be setting up to do syndication after the first of the year

So I will be around but my play time will be sporadic at best for the foreseeable future.
AUGERSON U.S.M.C. (Ret)
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Wow!!!!! outstanding news sir, happy to hear such wonderful news... Good Luck...

Awarded:

Real life always comes first. Shoot me a PM if you feel you are going to need reserve status.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Good luck with the new station sir.
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

Excellent news sir, I wish you great success on your new show...

Thanks for the support guys.

For those that are interested the shows currently blog site is:

http://computered.wordpress.com

We post our reviews, podcast of the latest show and there are show archives plus the first two episodes of Unplugged.

http://facebook.com/computered

Our Facebook page is what we are using for a lot of our giveaways. We just recently gave away an Agility 3 SSD and will be announcing a new giveaway this Sunday. Our entry criteria is simple, you just like the page, seriously that is it. We draw winners from our like list and I contact them via facebook to get shipping info. No forms, no spam, just a chance to win.

Also as an update, the move might be quicker than we thought. We are finalizing the details within the next week and I will post more then.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: