View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acts413

re: A Brief Introduction

Hello All,

I would like to introduce myself to you all and tell you a bit about me. My name is Patrick same as my main character (Different last name). I am 30 years old with a wife and 2 wonderful kids age 9 and 15 months. I am a full time dad and I love it. I have been playing online games since 2002 Including EVE, Star Wars Galaxies, DDO, LOTRO, and other minor ones.

As most of you know I was selected to be the recruiting officer for the fleet and I plan on bringing in some new friends for us to play with.

I also wanted to make you all aware that due to my current living arrangements there may be times that I will be unable to join vent due to chaos in the house or quiet time so if you see me online and not on vent it is not because I am avoiding you all it is only because at that moment it is not possible for me to even listen on vent. I will keep those times to a minimum and will be on vent as much as possible.

Thank You for the opportunity to play with you all and I will see you around the galaxy
Runaz

re: A Brief Introduction

thanks for the heads up on the vent bud, much appreciated
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: