VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Announcement: Elite STF Fleet Actions Led by Mr. Huckabee

Forum Image

Forum Image

We challenge you not to DIE!!!!

At 21:00 (EST) on March 23rd and 24th, Mr. Huckabee is leading Elite STF Fleet Actions starting from Drozana. Logon, click on the date in the Tactical Calendar (upper right corner of the Fleet Home page) and Sign up!

Yes, you may die, but what the Hell! Come out and have some fun.

FLTCPT JT Kerry

Scotty: I like this ship! You know, it's exciting!
McCoy: Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence.

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Christian M. Hanson
Tactical - Rear Admiral

Awarded:

I'll be there!
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Sadly death is a part of the Elite missions. That's why it's critical to bring Components and Regen's with you to heal yourself or your Capt. I will run whatever the group wants, but personally Elites are time consuming(exception bein KA ground) and by the time you finish 1 to get 2 EDC, you could of ran 3 normals for 3 EDC. I personally don't run elites, the tech drops are to low for me to bother with trying to get MkXII stuff. However it seems the drops have increased, making it easier to get MkXI without the headache.

Group decides, Im just laying out facts. I know some fleets can run through elites in no time, but those are the hardcore STF groups. Plus I can't stay up late Fri, which means we would only get one mission in as opposed to 3-5 on normal. wink

Awarded:

Unfortunately, I am not high enough in levels to attend

Awarded:

You don't really need components or rejuv's. Huckabee just dies a lot.

I'll be there, but unfortunately I cant run Infected or KA space (for some reason i crash on those two the most..apparently too much "stuff" happening at one time).

Don't want to be a burden to those who do want to run those missions so at that time I'll leave the group until they're done :o.
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

sparrow794 wrote:

Plz sir, with your extreme power and awesomeness teach me the ways of avoiding the one-hit kill invisible torpedo of the evil benevolent Borg.

Awarded:

HuckabeeNC wrote:
sparrow794 wrote:

Plz sir, with your extreme power and awesomeness teach me the ways of avoiding the one-hit kill invisible torpedo of the evil benevolent Borg.

Hey, I didn't say I didn't die a lot. But I don't use components or rejuv's on elite STF's, it's a huge waste - when you leave the STF, everything magically fixes itself.

And, judging by your statement there, you do die alot. So, everything I said is true.

Just do what you do in pvp when someone is about to kill you. Run away. HAH SUCK IT, HUCK

Count me in for Friday night

Awarded:

Ryo Himura wrote:
I'll be there, but unfortunately I cant run Infected or KA space (for some reason i crash on those two the most..apparently too much "stuff" happening at one time).

Before running the STF's, turn your graphics settings down as low as possible. This should help prevent crashing.
Christian M. Hanson
Tactical - Rear Admiral

Awarded:

sparrow794 wrote:
HuckabeeNC wrote:
sparrow794 wrote:

Hey, I didn't say I didn't die a lot. But I don't use components or rejuv's on elite STF's, it's a huge waste - when you leave the STF, everything magically fixes itself.

And, judging by your statement there, you do die alot. So, everything I said is true.

Just do what you do in pvp when someone is about to kill you. Run away. HAH SUCK IT, HUCK

Yes but when fighting the Borg Queen in infected, you don't want to die there.. I pop a covershield, medical and shield generator on the queens platform, and I haven't died yet doing it.
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Lol Shack you silly rabbit. If you take injury it kills your stats, making the STF more difficult. If your receive major injuries they don't just vanish. In fact last war games my team observed your ship still had an injury you hadn't fixed. Proof they don't go away. Those same war games I didn't run once, I kept my guns up your aft wink Do I run ever? Yes It is sound Defiant strategy. Your just still mad that time you had me at 2% hull you blew up, and I hid behind astriods from your team till p'Rett healed me I will refrain from telling you to suck it, you troll hahaha

Awarded:

HuckabeeNC wrote:
If you take injury it kills your stats, making the STF more difficult.

When a Tac cube can do 60k damage in one hit, it doesn't matter much that my sick bay is damaged. Or my torpedo tubes. Or half the other injuries that don't impact my build in the slightest. The components might come handy early on, but once the optional is failed or your on the last few fights, who cares; you're just gonna die again anyway. If you heal every single thing, you'll go through a dozen components a run. IM MISERLY ALL RIGHT

And I seem to remember you mostly picking on other people :P

Awarded:

I'll actually be there Saturday night...is this a sign of the end times? Were the Mayans right all along? AHHHH!!!!!

Christian M. Hanson wrote:
Ryo Himura wrote:

Before running the STF's, turn your graphics settings down as low as possible. This should help prevent crashing.

I do that..i turn them down to the lowest and run on half resolution (yay for pixelated STO xD). It still ends up crashing though. Thing is: I have one of those cursed Dell laptops, with one of those oh-so-great integrated graphics cards :/ can't wait til I can buy a desktop... (Though tbh even with the integrated graphics I still manage to run STO fine, i just crash on those specific STFs).
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Flash Traffic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: