View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Starbase "Solrac Yatug" Beta Live on Tribble

Adm pRett wrote:
Christian M. Hanson wrote:
Flight Deck Officers are going to be used a lot because the next project calls for two more.

PLUS

We need 9 peregrine fighters

You can get those from the one EC vendor on ESD - in the Starship requisitions section.

Unless something's changed, you can only see these fighters for purchase if you own a carrier.

Awarded:

I was able to purchase the standard, "green" Peregrine fighter hangar bays with Test Pattern Gamma (who hasn't unlocked a carrier) on ESD.

Awarded:

HuckabeeNC wrote:
kid3366 wrote:
can't get in... no one will acknowledge my requests.

I find this odd, as I got an invite the day I requested someone in a PM. Some tips on helping the fleet, help you......

I suggest sending FRIEND invites to people on the fleet roster so you can actually see them when they are on Tribble, that way you can see them on to PM them.

Another thing, if your online log in to Vent. Not getting on vent puts you at a major disadvantage.

If you done the above and are just getting ignored(which I highly doubt)...well I can't answer that.

First, congrats "Captain"! I did pm the fleet mates I saw in and both were in my friends list. I even tried nudging with a team request. I received no response. I wasn't able to use Vent on the computer I was on. I'm hoping to try again during the weekend. Thanks, sir, for the concern.

"No Horizon, Too Distant"
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

kid3366 wrote:
First, congrats "Captain"! I did pm the fleet mates I saw in and both were in my friends list. I even tried nudging with a team request. I received no response. I wasn't able to use Vent on the computer I was on. I'm hoping to try again during the weekend. Thanks, sir, for the concern.

Thx. Well then honestly, Idk why you were never answered. That's just rude I was just wanting to make sure you tried all you could, which you did wink

I would like to request a fleet invite on Tribble so that I may check this base out live!
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

I guess when this goes live I'm going to have to camp out when a project goes on a complete timer just to get anything contributed. That or grind fleet marks.

Awarded:

Thanks, Captain Talbot, for the assists. The base looks great! This should be fun when it goes live. Warp speed, 7th.

"No Horizon, Too Distant"
Captain Talbot
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Forum Image

kid3366 wrote:
Thanks, Captain Talbot, for the assists. The base looks great! This should be fun when it goes live. Warp speed, 7th.

My Pleasure sir, I also have see the new base and can't wait to get it built when it goes live

Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Update on SB Solrac Yatug...

After spending the weekend without power due to the storms in the DC area on Friday night, I am back in STO and grinding away from fleet marks to get us to Tier 1 on Tribble.

We currently have 2 tasks pending cool-down timers until submission, one at 2 hrs and one at 19hrs. After those complete, we should be at 8,020 Military XP, only 1,980 or 2 more tasks to go to raise us to Tier 1.

Thank you to all those that have contributed thus far. The more work we get done on Tribble, the better product Cryptic can produce when this goes live.

Awarded:

A few of you have asked about what things we can do as a fleet to get a jump on our Holodeck starbase when Season 6 goes live. As indicated by Fleet Admiral Fortin, we will be focusing our efforts in the military category.

Given this, the following are a few things will know we will need to help complete the first Tier.

Flight Desk Duty Officers (Common)
Conn Duty Officers (Common)
Tactical/Security Duty Officers (Common)
Peregrine Fighters (Uncommon)

Bottom line, you can recruit new duty officers and hold them until Season 6 goes live. It takes about 2 days to complete the duty officer recruiting missions. All you have to do is go see the Personnel Officer at Starfleet Academy every few days to start a new recruitment mission then hold on to the new DOFFs you get for the starbase, should you choose to contribute.

Forum Image

This will tremendously help the fleet in establishing the starbase and leveling it up to the first Tier.

Also for when we need more rare duty officers, I have Tier 4 Military, so I can buy with dilithum any quality under that branch. So regardless of the exchange prices we can get what we need hopefully.

Currently sitting on tier 3 espionage, and like most tier 4 diplomatic is my next highest access.

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: