View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Ship Provisions

Ok, once again I ask that if you are selecting missions for the fleet you read what it says. I just feel someone isn't, because......

When picking a mission for getting provisions for ships, you want to pick "Provision Fleet Ships" not the "Basic Ship Provisions". I've ran across this and changed it twice. If I'm not mistaken, our goal is to progress our starbase. The basic ship provisions might be a 30 min cooldown, but it requires 200k dilithium and does not reward any Military XP. The "Provision Fleet Ships" rewards XP. It requires additional things but only 18k dilithium. So why not pick the mission that gives us XP and save the dilithium for down the road when we will need it for missions that give XP.

I might be totally wrong in this assumption, and if so "My bad". It's not like we are hurting in ship provisions, we have 9 that's not been touched.

I'm sure it isn't deliberate, good catch huck, that's why we pay you the big bucks!

/golf clap
Cleo Mavendorf
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Now if we could just find that damned purple Shield Distribution DOFF....

Awarded:

Based on that, why are we choosing provisioning at all, right now? It's half the xp of a normal assignment, and, like you said - we have 9 provisions that no one is even looking at yet.

Awarded:

sparrow794 wrote:
Based on that, why are we choosing provisioning at all, right now? It's half the xp of a normal assignment, and, like you said - we have 9 provisions that no one is even looking at yet.

Agreed. "Practice Tactical Exercise I" gives 1000 MXP - the only task that gives that amount and meets the Commanders intent.

The 250 torpedo launch Mk I requirement comes to 135,250 energy credits when buying them from the shipyard weapons vendor - a very good deal considering the price on the exchange.

Unfortunately, you cannot see the "level" of duty officers required. It just says "30 Tactical Officers" instead of 30 common, uncommon, rare, etc - so it is a small risk.

Overall, once we get Science(***opening the Transwarp***) and Engineering(***giving us Advanced ground weapons and armor***) to tier I, we can then began to surge military to Tier II which will significantly increase our military provisions(ship, operational and buff).

What do you guys think?

I say we race to the top, and worry about all the bells and whistles later.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Starbase News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: