Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Starbase News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Starbase Grocery List Week#4

Forum Image
We are knocking on the door of overall Starbase Tier II. Once military reaches Tier II, we will bring up engineering and science to Tier II. Therefore, the grocery list is:

Dilithium
Science Duty Officers
Ops Duty Officers
Engineering Duty Officers
Photon Torpedo Launcher Mk I
Medical Supplies
Shield Generators

The pending Engineer and Science Officer missions under special projects will require very rare DOFFs:

Station Engineering Officer on Starbase:
Maintenance Very Rare Doff
Quartermaster Very Rare Doff
Systems Engineer Very Rare Doff

Station Science Officer on Starbase:
Doctor Very Rare Doff
Development Lab Very Rare Doff
Research Lab Very Rare Doff

We have some time to track these Very Rare DOFFs down as the transwarp gate is on a 1 day, 10hr cool down. That being said, if you are out in section space and see a Very Rare DOFF mission available, be sure to let your fleet mates know, many times getting a critical success or success for these missions rewards a very rare DOFF.

You can also "upgrade" DOFFs (5 commmon for 1 uncommon, etc) at Starfleet Academy.

Mr Hau and I recommend visiting Starfleet academy every 2 days to start the recruitment missions for additional duty officers.
Thunor Stryker
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Is there any procedure for limiting daily contributions? Seems like there are a few that are largly ahead and some of us only get opportunities to contribute occasionally.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
- George S. Patton

"Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
- Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

There is currently nothing in-game to limit contributions. Rumors on the dev street that this might be something fleets can apply in the future.
Edward Hau

we always need fleet marks! envy envy envy
Runaz

real soon our biggest thing to contribute is going to be dill and fleet marks. also on a personal note, i do'nt think we should limit contributions, if you are willign to work and donate for/to the fleet i think you should be able to as much as you want, yess some of would like to donate more than fleet marks, but its all going to require a lot more the higher we get.

Awarded:

What it boils down to is timing. Not everyone will have the ability to contribute. Just my .02 . It seems like there are a few that are able to "donate 10s of thousands at a time.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
- George S. Patton

Edward Hau

Edward Hau wrote:
we always need fleet marks! envy envy envy

... everyday i log i always see something that needs fleet marks... more often then not there will always be a need for fleet marks even at higher tiers. this is why they gave us the special project, that has only a 30 min timer on it. so just wait for it to finish and then donate. i see no need to limit contributions, there will always be something that needs to be filled at any one point and when the leaders get all the gear they need, hopefully they wont need to fill an entire bar themselves so that someone else should be able to do it. and if they still feel the need to do it and we know they are doing just to be a leader board whore, then we can lock them out if is really needed...
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Ok, time for my input.

We are only at tier 2ish. Like its been said we always need fleet marks. If you DON'T have the time to play and earn fleet marks, then you probably DON'T have the time to enjoy the rewards you get from fleet credits like others do, aka the active people in the fleet. wink

**My main beef with this, don't get on the forums and complain about how things are going, if you hardly ever show up in the forums, rarely seen on vent, and play with your fleet mates once in a blue freaking moon.

Side note: The later tiers are going to require HUGE amounts of DILITHIUM, aka the main haul for fleet credits. Everyone should get their toes wet unless someone wants to be a douche, spend real money, and camp the projects.

P.S.: Don't camp projects 24/7. Once a week or so to get in on one, fine. Everyday, no.

Awarded:

Look I was not complaining just adding input. I am in the top contributors and would like to see it be fair for all. I have been with this fleet from the beginning. As for the "Beef" with hardly ever showing up in the forums, is there any real information being put out lately? Rarely seen on vent, and play with your fleet mates once in a blue freaking moon is due to it seeming to have gotten a little "clicky"..I have been on the vent asked what has/is going on only to go unanswered. Do not take it personally as for the fact that i am not able to jump on vent very often. Forgive me if my rant is out of line as it just appeared to me that your "beef" might be with me.

- George S. Patton

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

I'm sorry if I took your input for concern as complaining, that would be my fault. It's how it came off to me. In which case, concern for others is very appreciated of you. My beef only came from what I took as a member who is never seen or heard from coming out of no where to just complain about something.

However as an active 7th Fleet member the rest of your rant made no sense at all. There is always "real" information on the forums. All the active members get along great, not aware of any "clicks". I've never heard a question go unanswered unless someone is AFK/420. Not sure how u came to any of these conclusions really.

Awarded:

Thank you for proving my point sir,

I posted to give my opinion to improve the fleet and it is met with this. As far as I was aware posting on the forum is not a requirement but I continue to monitor anyway. But hey you prove my point.

- George S. Patton

Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Gentlemen,

This forum thread is for the fleet Starbase gathering requirements. Please create another thread if need be, but I have asked FCAPT Shackelford to lock this one down.

Thanks,

Jason

Awarded:

re: Re: Starbase Grocery List Week#4

I uploaded all of the Photon Torpedo Launcher Mk I that were needed. I also tried to upload some duty officers. I think they took, but had to do them one at a time.
JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Starbase News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: