Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kazzodoom

re: Kazzodoom's Klingon toon

Hi All,

I was going to play my klingon toon tonight and was hoping that someone could keep an eye out for me and send me a fleet invite? I would like to start helping with the star base and get her sorted out.

toon name: Ka'Vess@Kazzodoom

Thank you

“Misdirection is the key to survival, never attack what your enemy defends, never behave as your enemy expects, and never reveal your true strength, if knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable.” A Romulan, apparently.
Kazzodoom

Hi Guy's,

I intend to use my klingon toon tonight and over the weekend, if you could keep an eye out for me and send me an invite I would be most appreciative.

Ka'Vess, unfortunately, needs a lot of work to get up to spec!

“Misdirection is the key to survival, never attack what your enemy defends, never behave as your enemy expects, and never reveal your true strength, if knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable.” A Romulan, apparently.
Gerron Vek

I'd be happy to help you level up your Klingon. I don't have invite Superpowers though. You're best bet is to hop on 7th fleet and see if any leaders are on over there. Most of the higher ups tend to have permissions for both sides. I think.
Runaz

vent is your best friend

S.K. Runaz wrote:
vent is your best friend

What he said, your best bet is to catch someone on vent and we'll love to help u there envy
Kazzodoom

S.K. Runaz wrote:
vent is your best friend

Unfortuanately I dont have a headset with mic yet, hopefully I can find the recruiter!

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Will get an invite sent as soon as I log in.

Kazzodoom wrote:
S.K. Runaz wrote:
vent is your best friend

Unfortuanately I dont have a headset with mic yet, hopefully I can find the recruiter!

Go ahead and log on even if you don't have a mic. It helps with coordination and such. Just put a comment on that says you ahve no mic so we know why you are "ignoring" us Happy
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

ThomasMarik wrote:
Go ahead and log on even if you don't have a mic. It helps with coordination and such. Just put a comment on that says you ahve no mic so we know why you are "ignoring" us Happy

What he said. Look at Ryo, dude always logged into vent even though he didnt have mic. He would just type replies. True example of finding the best way to be active with limitations. wink

HI All,

I would like to thank everyone for helping me get into the 7th ITS!

I have vent on quite a lot and type replies, I will try and have it on more!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: