View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Starbase Grocery List Week#6

Forum Image
We will hit overall Tier II Sunday morning at 1130hrs EST. This should give us access to the bank, uncommon DOFF purchases and open the bartender construction project.

For the bartender, we should need:

Fleet Marks: 1,200
Dilithium: 216,000
Provisions: 1200
Romulan Ale: 250
Dosi Rotgut: 250 (currently selling on the exchange for 500K per bottle)
Expertise: 120,000

This should be the standard, 20-hour cool down.

As for normal projects, we are focusing on bringing Eng and Sci to Tier II and we are very close. This will give the fleet access to Advanced Fleet Ship Gear and Advanced Fleet Weapons (the Ultra Rare Stuff). We can expect Industrial Fab II and Comms Array II to require some of the following that we can work on now:

Fleet Marks: 1,800 (each)
Dilithium: 108,000 (each)

These will also be on a 4-day cool down, just like the shipyard.

Again, if you have any question, let me know.
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Romulan Ale is currently on the exchange for 750k to 1 million EC per bottle. Turning in 1 Romulan Ale will net you 2 Fleet Credits. We need 250 total, of which 28 have been turned in so far.

Dosi Rotgut is currently on the exchange for approximately 500k per bottle. Turning in 1 Dosi Rotgut will net you 6 Fleet Credits. Again, we need 250 total, of which 8 have been turned in so far.

I would first state that it's not actually possible for us to buy our way out of this. For starters, there isn't enough quantity on the exchange of either item. Secondly, the price is prohibitive enough to where even if there was enough supply, we do not have the actual assets to purchase what we would need. Considering these two facts, I would suggest not wasting Fleet EC on this at all.

Romulan Ale: Rare ground drop in Romulan systems and is a possible reward from the “Confiscate Contraband From Crew” DOff assignment (this is a Development assignment typically acquired in any Sector Block, or from your Personal Assignment tab).

Dosi Rotgut: Dosi Rotgut can be a random award via your ship's bartender using the 'Special Reserve' assignment.

The standard way to gaurantee that you get Rotgut, however, involves DOff assignments that you can only find in the Gamma Quadrant (Beta Ursae, Zeta Andromeda, Alpha Trianguli - and their corresponding Exploration Sectors).

First, you need to look for Trade missions to 'Haggle for Tulaberries.' This is the main ingredient for Rotgut; it will take 3 of these to make 1 Dosi Rotgut.

Second, you will need to complete the 4 step Biochemical Investigation assignment chain tied to Tulaberries:

1) Medical: Evaluate Biochemical Properties of Tulaberries
2) Science: Analyze Biological Characteristics of Tulaberries
3) Science: Research Practical Applications for Tulaberries
4) Medical: Perform Pharmacological Trials on Tulaberries Derived Innoculations

Completing the chain will open up the chance for you to find a Development assignment called 'Experimental Development of Cocktails from Tulaberries ;' locating and completing this assignment will reward you with Dosi Rotgut.

Awarded:

Yea, I should've dug more deeply into the requirements for this one before queing it up. I'll take the hit on this one and start sending my alts out to farm these DOFF chains to include my Klingon.

I see no reason to spend the ec's to get this stuff, its just a lil more grindy than usual...I got some ale saved up, and whatever rotgut too, plus i have some tulaberries ready too to start some cookin... and if people want to advance this then they gotta get on it and chip in too otherwise they get to stare at this bartender for longer....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Starbase News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: