Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Murphy

re: mr kor

Have we come up with a plan for a cross faction event yet?
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Hi DM,

I hope you'll forgive me for not having checked the forums in so long.

At the moment we can't do cross faction maps because after Season 7 was released, the ability of the Fleet to create private instances has been broken. That, if I am remembering right, is how we have been able to do cross faction stuff within the Fleet in the past.

At our staff meeting tonight, I found out that setting up these private instances will be fixed in the next week or so. As a result, we rescheduled the Bat'Leth Tournament, which had fizzled this month because that feature of the game was broken.

Although the events for December are planned now [including that Bat'Leth tournament, weekend of December 7], it is a great idea to bring up at our next Fleet Staff Meeting. We'll meet again on the 20th of December to scheme out events for January, and I can suggest it then. Also, in the Spring it will be the 7th Fleet's 4th birthday, so that may be a good event idea for that time, too.
Frank Murphy

just wanted to give ya a heads up. i don't know if ill be around Monday as i moved a houseful of furniture in the blue ass cold on Friday,now i have pneumonia. if i do show up i wont be talking much as its hard to take a full breath.
good news is they have me on the strongest antibiotics available and say it should be gone in 5 days which would be Wednesday.

DM

well ive been on most of today so playing's not a prob just talking
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Hope you are feeling better, DM
Frank Murphy

appreciate it and i am but still not 100 percent
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: