View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Silver Palm Awarded

Forum Image

Forum Image

I would like to request Baldwin Praji as a Nominee for the Silver Palm.Mr. Praji unselfishly helped not only myself, but Mr. Runaz as well.

A few days ago, I was online with Mr. Runaz, and he asked if I wanted to see his new ship. So I met him in the Drozana system. He has the new Temporal Destroyer Ship. He told me how he had opened numerous boxes to get it. He then told me he saw Mr. Praji had also got the Temporal Science Ship across the screen, and how Mr. Praji gave him the ship.

Yesterday, I decided to spend some of of my monthly stipend and buy a 10 pack of keys, and bought 10 boxes off the exchange. Well I got lucky and and got the Temporal Science ship. As I was recovering Mr. Praji started chatting with me in fleet chat, and he ended up asking if I wanted the second ship. I explained that I didn't have the boxes, and he said that wasn't what he asked. So I said yes, he said to meet him at Drozana, and gave me the Destroyer, and wanted nothing in return. On top of that, he also had the mirror Assault cruiser and Recon Science vessels and asked if I wanted them, I said my Eng, and Sci, char could use them. He gave me those as well without hesitation. The generosity needs to be acknowledged.

-Captain Talbot

By order of the Fleet Admiral upon the recommendation of Captain Talbot, the 7th Fleet does hereby award Lieutenant Commander Baldwin Praji the 7th Fleet Silver Palm for his selfless action and generosity.

Rear Admiral Morgan Shackelford
7th Fleet
Chief of Staff

Last edited by sparrow794 on 11/12/12 17:09; edited 2 times in total

Awarded:

Well done, Mr. Prajj and congratulations.

Awarded:

Congrads!

Very nice of you sir. I know who to harass if something ever goes in those things I want tongue out

Awarded:

I am truly and deeply honored to receive this award. It was an absolute shock when I saw this announcement posted. I was skimming the page, when I saw that someone earned a medal. "I wonder who that is?" I thought. What a surprise finding out it was me!

The reason I got the award, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I knew I had opportunities to make huge profits, but I also knew that there were members of the fleet who really had their hearts set on these ships. I knew what choice I had to make. What are millions of digital world credits compared to making someone happy in the real world? I ever I have something that someone else needs or truly wants, I will gladly give it to them. I ask nothing in return, and offer it up freely with no strings attached.

Captain Huckabee, by all means, if I have it, and you want it (granted it's not something I REALLY want personally) it's yours. Just ask.

Baldwin Praji wrote:
Captain Huckabee, by all means, if I have it, and you want it (granted it's not something I REALLY want personally) it's yours. Just ask.

haha thanks buddy, I'll keep that in mind. Really though I was just picking at ya wink

Jump to: