Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Murphy

re: honor and glory

just wanted to remind everyone that the 7th I.T.S. is running dilithium events again tonight. Last night was a success and a fun time by all in attendance.

On a personal note i would like to congratulate Mr. Mercer on an excellent and enjoyable mini batleth terni where he was named chancellor of the Klingon diplomatic cor.

p.s. Mr. Kor I hope you don't think i'm stepping on your toes as you are in charge of the Klingon faction but I know you don't have a lot of free time to spend and I was just sitting around doing nothing so i thought id post something to generate interest for tonight.

Awarded:

Yes it was fun for all, I enjoyed being killed countless times for the glory of the empire...

Awarded:

Was a really good fight and I will try my best to fufill the role!
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Re: honor and glory

Frank Murphy wrote:
just wanted to remind everyone that the 7th I.T.S. is running dilithium events again tonight. Last night was a success and a fun time by all in attendance.

On a personal note i would like to congratulate Mr. Mercer on an excellent and enjoyable mini batleth terni where he was named chancellor of the Klingon diplomatic cor.

p.s. Mr. Kor I hope you don't think i'm stepping on your toes as you are in charge of the Klingon faction but I know you don't have a lot of free time to spend and I was just sitting around doing nothing so i thought id post something to generate interest for tonight.

Not at all DM, a most glorious post!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: