View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: World of Tanks

I finally played it and decided I like it a lot. Does the 7th have a Clan in this game yet? If not, anyone want to form one with me?
Cleo Mavendorf
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

No clan yet...a few of us used to play...not sure if anyone still does

Awarded:

Love it! I would be open to join. Cannot wait till World of Warships comes out.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
- George S. Patton

"Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
- Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy
Cleo Mavendorf
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Well if you guys do form a clan let me know...the one I'm in has pretty much died off and I'll have to leave them.

Awarded:

re: World of Tanks Clan Name

I went to the creation page and checked it out. I'm going to wait and coordinate with the 7th Fleet Admiralty on this after looking at it. I'm thinking this because it's possible that since World of Tanks and also World of Battleships are from the same publisher, we may be able to have a common Clan that has the same name and description in both games. And, I know that some Fleet members including the Fleet Admiral are very eager to play World of Battleships. Judging by what I've seen in the Tanks version, and since it is based on the same game engine, it should be totally awesome.

Here is the information that you have to fill out to create a Clan in World of Tanks:

Name-- 2 to 70 characters

Tag-- 2 to 5 characters

Motto-- required, max 100 characters

Description, max 1000 characters.

There is a cost, it's 2500 in-game Gold. 3000 Gold costs $15. The money cost is not an issue, so if I get an official directive to go and set it up and with what to go and plug into the fields I am happy to set it up. If it's not decided on by next week I'll make it an item at the next Staff Meeting on the 31st. Let's roll!
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Ah found some updated info: World of Battleships got renamed to World of Warships. Also, Wargaming.net is planning on combining all 3 games into one at some point. Meaning Warplanes, Tanks and Warships. I am really behind on all this. So it does look to me like we'll need one clan for all 3.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Beyond the Galaxy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: