View previous topic :: View next topic  
milhouse3254

re: Captain's log-USS Athena

Captains log: supplemental
Stardate: 90803.28
Captain Milhouse Houten, USS. Athena

The initial shake down of the Athena went as well as could be expected. we are still working out a few of the bugs. The main issue being with the quantum slipstream drive, its not at peak performance. My chief engineer says it should be at peak by the end of the week. The crew is adjusting to the new ship, my first officer tells me that some are still reporting late to their duty stations, and has issued charts showing the quickest way to their duty station, this should help for the time being.

in the mean time we are headed to DS9, so my tactical officers can be further trained on new tactics for this new starship. I'm looking forward to re-evaluating the crew in the coming weeks. following that we will continue to aid the Bajorans and the Cardassians.

end log.
milhouse3254

re: Captain's log-USS Athena

Captains log: supplemental
Stardate: 90807.18
Captain Milhouse Houten, USS Athena

we arrived at DS9 and my tactical officers are getting their upgrade training. My Chief Engineer Duncan Soza tells me that the quantum slipstream drivers are at peak performance now. there was a faulty driver coil, which has been replaced.

In the mean time i have ordered a level five diagnostic of the primary weapons coil, also ordered adjustments to the shield system induction relays, as well as zero gravity combat training. i expect that the crew will perform admirably.

Fleet command has ordered us out to the Eta Eridani Sector Block. Captain S. Runaz has requested our assistance with a project she is working on.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Log All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: