T-Jericho

re: Captain's Log, USS Gladius

Forum Image

Captain's Log
U.S.S. Neptune
Stardate 11303.14
Thomas Jericho, Commanding
-------------------------------------

Starfleet Command has reassigned the Neptune to the 7th Fleet. The "Lucky 7th" has quite a reputation for excellence, so I've been putting the crew through regular drills in preparation for the move. All departments have reported increases in performance, with Engineering leading the pack at 9%. I'm not sure whether that is a sign of stellar performance or an indicator that the "wrenches" down in Engineering were a little behind to begin with.

Captain's Log: Supplemental
------------------------------------

Orders have just arrived from Fleet Command. We are en route to the Romulan Sector to provide support. No rest for the wicked, it seems.

Last edited by T-Jericho on 03/23/13 14:01; edited 3 times in total

Forum Image

Captain's Log
U.S.S. Entente
Stardate 11303.15
-----------------------------------

The crew of the Neptune performed exceedingly well while serving on the Romulan front. During several missions, we faced armed oppositions from the Romulans. In each case, we managed to best them. Though we suffered several casualties, we dealt the Romulan war effort a major blow and rescued several Federation captives.

For the record, both Commander Thryiss and Commander Daron performed above andbeyond the call of duty and I shall be putting both in for commendations.

Following our actions in Romulan space, we returned to Sol Sector and reported to Admiral Quinn. Pleased by our performance, he reassigned the crew of the Nebula to the USS Entente, one of the new Star Cruisers that are quickly gaining fame as robust flagships!

Time for a shakedown cruise before our next mission...

Captain's Log, Supplemental
U.S.S. Entente
Stardate 11303.15

I had the privilege today of working directly with several officers of the 7th Fleet. A task force was assembled to assist the captain and crew of the U.S.S. Phlox in the Hyralan sector.

Upon arrival, our task force defended local archeologists from an attack of Romulans and Remans. I received a wound during ground combat but was impressed with the skill of my fellow 7th Fleet officers.

Now, if I can only get out of sick bay and back on the bridge.

Captain's Log
U.S.S. Entente
Stardate 11303.18

The Entente has been conducting missions in the Romulan Sector. Our last orders from Starfleet Command sent us to the Hobus system to conduct a scientific survey in an attempt to determine the cause of the supernova which eventually led to the destruction of the Romulan homeworld. Of course, things didn't go as planned...

While we were scanning various locations within the system, we were attacked by the I.R.W. Sithesh. After driving the vessel off, we detected some unusual readings from Hobus 1 and decided to beam down. While conducting our survey on the surface, we were repeatedly attacked by Remans.

We managed to obtain the readings we needed and returned to the Entente where we were again attacked by the I.R.W. Sithesh. Sadly, we were forced to destroy the ship in order to escape the system. I have passed our findings on to command and await new orders.

“Curiouser and curiouser!” cried Alice...

Forum Image

Captain's Log
U.S.S. Gladius
Stardate 11303.22

The 7th Fleet, it seems, takes care of it's own. While we've faced some challenging missions of late, we've been rewarded for our efforts. My crew and I have been reassigned to one of the new Odyssey tactical cruisers, the U.S.S. Gladius. And, like her namesake, she's sharp and true!

Recent missions have taken us to New Romulas, where we have been assisting with the rebuilding efforts. The planet is beautiful and has great potential but I am concerned that it may harbor many dangers. I intend for my crew and I to help identify and mitigate those dangers.

Captain's Log, Supplemental
U.S.S. Gladius
Stardate 11303.22
Security Level: Sigma 9

The Prometheus, as a member of the Battle Group Omega, has also been seeing regular combat with the Borg. I've been pushing the crew hard in order to master the new systems on our new cruiser and they are showing signs of fatigue. Hopefully, we'll get a break soon so that I can give them some down time to recuperate.

Jump to: