Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G]
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Star Citizen

I remember Wing Commander. And this looks great. I may do the $40 or the $65, but can't see going to far past that.

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Edward Hau

signed up

Edward Hau wrote:
signed up

I'm thinking of upgrading my Bounty Hunter level to Colonel for the Hornet and physical extras. Although the 300i is very sexy, so if I do I'm going to have to probably strangle some more cash to through down to add it back.

That's what I have right now JT is the $65 option with the 300i. It's a nice ship to get. There should be a full fledged brochure out for it soon.

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

I'm thinking of upgrading my Bounty Hunter level to Colonel for the Hornet and physical extras. Although the 300i is very sexy, so if I do I'm going to have to probably strangle some more cash to through down to add it back.

That's what I have right now JT is the $65 option with the 300i. It's a nice ship to get. There should be a full fledged brochure out for it soon.

The thing that bugs me about the website is there aren't any pictures of the ships - just descriptions, which sound nice. Now the video is cool. But I'm looking for more before I slap down my money. STO is still it for me due to time. Another game would through my wife over the edge, which is another story all together.

VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry

Awarded:

http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Ships

Well here are a few of the ships due to come out in Star Citizen. It just took a bit of digging. It's $125 for the Freelancer and $275 for the Constellation. The Constellation is a cool ship - with a turret and a Fighter built in, but the price is a bit steep.

JT

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

yea right now you basically have to Google the images of the ships. If I had it my way I'd have 300i, Hornet, and Freelancer. Even though all can be earned in game, that lifetime insurance I'm sure will be worth it.

The Constellation is supposed to be the current Rolls Royce, jack of all trades. You can either have friends crew it or NPC. Also you can drop fighter for extra cargo room. I think Hau got it. Way the forums talk the Freelancer will be better bet for someone looking more to solo for a cargo ship

There will be pics up soon. The new website launches June 28 with a 24 hour live stream which will feature promos and stuff as well for stuff.

If you want lifetime insurance on a ship though you need to pledge before June 28 to be set as a backer. Then after you back, till Nov you can upgrade or add ships and it will give you lifetime insurance. However anyone that backs after new website launches doesn't get any lifetime.

http://robertsspaceindustries.com/the-300-series-revealed/

This is the link for the 300i series brochure and "commercial". It's the $65 pledge ship. For those that got it,thinking about getting it as pledge, or to add it on this is the page to look at.

Also for limited time if you get the ship you can upgrade it or go ahead and buy one of the upgrade packages. Of course keep in mind that all ships are obtainable in game, but pledging will get you into the alpha due out end of this year for dogfighting and give you free Lifetime insurance on the ship so if it's destroyed you can replace it for free in-game and not pay any insurance.

I personally upgraded to the 325a

New webpage is up. Same link, just improved site. Also for those of us that already backed, the original pledge ships are up for sale including the new Avenger.

I think one of ya was wanting the bomber, so now you can get it.

The unit that myself, Evildead, and Hau are in is about to open up recruitment in the Star Citizen forums this coming Monday.

For anyone else interested in joining please come on over. Right now till Monday is the only chance you will have to pick the exact squadron you want to be in. AKA if you join later and the squad you want in is full, you won't be able to just move into it. I'll list where we are at.

Huckabee- Commander of VF-24 Tiger Sharks, Navy Fighter Squadron

Evildead- VMF-58 Wildcards, Marine Fighter Squadron

Hau- Commander of VP-51 Pelicans, Navy Torpedo Bomber Squadron

http://45thvols.enjin.com/home

Last edited by CAPT Huckabee on 07/10/13 11:16; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

Let me make sure I understand; after this Monday, a player won't be able to pick their squadron? That's absolutely fucking lame.

Capt pRett wrote:
Let me make sure I understand; after this Monday, a player won't be able to pick their squadron? That's absolutely fucking lame.

They will, but it's going to be like the 7th is when it comes to being full and not getting in. Can't just fill in somewhere that is already full.

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:
Capt pRett wrote:

They will, but it's going to be like the 7th is when it comes to being full and not getting in. Can't just fill in somewhere that is already full.

Again, lame. It reminds me of Final Fantasy XI Online where you couldn't select what server you wanted to play on. If I can't select what guild/fleet/squadron I want to join, that's utter horseshit. Now, I understand their being limits to guilds, etc., but said limits are typically in the 100s.

It's going to be an RP unit based on military. If a squadron someone is wanting to join is full when they join the overall group, then simply no room. Get assigned another unit and wait for room to transfer.

What sense RP wise and Admin wise would it be to have a squad full of 40 people because people really want in that specific squad and having 2 others with like 4 people in it?

It's not a "your assigned here, you can't play with guys from the other squad". Me and Evil are no longer in the same squad but I fully intend on playing with him a lot.

Awarded:

Ah, so this is a restriction from the guild/whatever and not from the company producing it? That's the way it sounded in your original post about it.

Awarded:

Well, Gents,
I applied.
JT

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: