Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G]
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Star Citizen

Sweet JT Feel free to ask for whatever unit applies best to what you would most likely want to do. Regardless of unit though you can always play the game how you want wink

For anyone that saw my last post, I deleted it. I'm going to try and spearhead an in house group for us. Expect further on this.

I really need to get in on this...sounds like its going to be awesome...but I'm completely lost on the ship types play style etc

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

davisjm0311 wrote:
I really need to get in on this...sounds like its going to be awesome...but I'm completely lost on the ship types play style etc

Freelancer-will be more suited to running cargo and exploring

Hornet- dogfighter

300i series- 325a:dogfighter, 315p:explorer

Constellation- space superiority/about anything you want to do with it.

Aurora - starter ship, jack of all trades on small scale.

The Hornet and Freelancer should have variants you can upgrade to by end of Nov.
If you got a question about any of them let me know. I been following since March.

I saw it when it was on kickstarter but didn't have the money to give at the time. I guess based on the ships currently available(really want the IDRIS) my only question as of so far is: Based on your months of time watching the game and reading the forums etc...what would be the biggest difference between the 325a and the Hornet? I looked at the specs but They seem to me to be extremely close...any recomendation?

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

davisjm0311 wrote:
I saw it when it was on kickstarter but didn't have the money to give at the time. I guess based on the ships currently available(really want the IDRIS) my only question as of so far is: Based on your months of time watching the game and reading the forums etc...what would be the biggest difference between the 325a and the Hornet? I looked at the specs but They seem to me to be extremely close...any recomendation?

The 325a will be a ship you can do more with. It's got more cargo room and such. The Hornet is going to be pure dogfighter with limited to no cargo room at all depending on how you mod the ship.

The brochure/variants for the Hornet should be listed here soon. So might be some different options with it like the 300 series.

ok, I'll have to look into it more then. It's a game I know I wan to play, but right now I'm pretty clueless on a lot of it.

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Trailer for single player part.

Thanks, Sir. Reminds me of the old TV series "Space: Above and Beyond."

"The Wild Cards"
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Just a friendly reminder that if anyone is looking to pledge, I've got a little over a month (Nov 26th) left to purchase ships/packages with Lifetime Hull Insurance for your ship.  All it takes is getting an account setup on the site, sending money to my paypal, and gifting the ship to your account on RSI.  Variants for the Hornet should be out either today, or by next week.  Also for those that have looked at it, they just added a game package option for the Avenger.

I had no idea you could do that. Do I have to buy an initial package or just be registered on the website?

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

davisjm0311 wrote:

I had no idea you could do that. Do I have to buy an initial package or just be registered on the website?

Yep, you just have to register on the website to make an account on their website.  You can do that without having to buy anything.  Now to get access to the Alpha, Beta, and all the goodies they release on along the way to release you have to "pledge" for a ship package that contains the game itself.

So if I send you the money for let's say the avenger package...will that include a copy of the game, alpha, beta, etc or do I need to grab the little 25 dollar pledge pack on my own?

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

davisjm0311 wrote:

So if I send you the money for let's say the avenger package...will that include a copy of the game, alpha, beta, etc or do I need to grab the little 25 dollar pledge pack on my own?

Yep, last night they just released the Avenger with a package option that comes with the game.  Several people who are like me and love the ship pushed for it to have the option.  It's $75.00 and will come with LTI (lifetime insurance).

LTI if I have you order it or if I order it?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: