Awarded:

re: 7th Fleet Quarterly WARGAMES

Forum Image

Forum Image

Now that is one badass picture my friend

Like I stated in my RSVP in-game:

I'll be able to attend the first night, unless my schedule at work changes. But the second night I'll only be around for a little while as I work that night, so it depends if we get started at the actual start time whether or not I'll be able to participate.

Working nights is a pain in the rear...
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Don't worry we will be going on time. I think you were working but the last few games we been starting it up 2nd night at time. if all your team ain't there, oh well. Sadly first night still takes a bit to pick people.

Basically me and Jason been getting cut and dry with wargames and start times. Anyone playing better have their tail there at start time to be picked. No waiting around till 2130ish and barging in saying "Hey I want in". We do some fun PvP matches after the rounds you can get on. But no dropping in with a team.

Generaly only exception to this might be if a team is down a man compared to the other team. Even then the other team Captain must agree for the add on for it to happen. But like I said, 2nd night your drop with who shows up from your first night, especially if your in finals.

So that's a heads up to all. Correct me if I'm wrong Jason, that's just how I remember us doing it the last one at least.

Awarded:

Start time is 2100hrs EST sharp both nights. We do this to keep it fair to all members so they can plan their weekends. The best out of 3 tourny style can take some time to complete each night, depending on the combat tactics used by each of the teams. Therefore we like to get the ball rolling as quickly as possible

As Huck said, we generally only allow people to join teams after the fact in order to balance teams. For instance, a 5 vs 4 team has complete match one and someone logs into the game and asks to join the 4-person team...as long as both team captains agree and the joining member is NOT already on another team...I am ok with it and that fits what we have done in the past.

On a side note, I encourage all of you to participate in the Wargames if you have the time. I know real life always wins out, but this is usually some of our best times as a fleet. There is nothing like beating up on each other for bragging rights then laughing about it for weeks to come. So please, if you can make it, I promise you will have a good time!

Awarded:

bump

Sorry, missed out on the last wargames. Are the games FED v. KDF or a combination of both?

Many thanks.
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Wupteedo wrote:
Sorry, missed out on the last wargames. Are the games FED v. KDF or a combination of both?

Many thanks.

It's a "Bring what character from what side you want" deal. Romulans are welcomed too. Just doubt anyone has their Rommie PvP worthy yet.

Also side not for anyone not aware, once you pick your character that's your guy for the wargames. You can swap ships in between matches but not characters.

Awarded:

It's a good time. :-)

Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I'm not sure that I'll make it to this tonight or tomorrow night. Wife decided that she was going to schedule things. Night is a happy hour for being a PD for 25 yrs. depends on when lawyers decide to stop drinking. Things look better tomorrow - an afternoon party we really don't want to go to. Make the appearance and leave early. That's what I'm hoping will happen.

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Team Huckabee:
-Huckabee
-Evildead
-Ryo
-Gerron
-Mark
-John

You guys were great, I expect you all to be there tomorrow night so we can get some of y'all your first Battle E and the others another one. wink

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:
Team Huckabee:
-Huckabee
-Evildead
-Ryo
-Gerron
-Mark
-John

You guys were great, I expect you all to be there tomorrow night so we can get some of y'all your first Battle E and the others another one. wink

Don't start counting chicken yet...

Jason32 wrote:
Don't start counting chicken yet...

Confidence inspires the men. Thought they learn that sort of thing at West Point.

Awarded:

Sadly, I am back on the night rotation and will not be able to make events for at least a month.

Huckabee40 wrote:
Team Huckabee:
-Huckabee
-Evildead
-Ryo
-Gerron
-Mark
-John

Oh, I will try my damnedest to be there, I'll only be available for a short time so I hope we can get started quickly. Sorry for sounding like a broken record but I'd like to participate in events more.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: