Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elthiar
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: 7th ITS Romulan Fleet Uniforms?

I didn't think this would fit with the 7th Fleet Rom thread (since my Rom went Klingon and all) so putting this here. These are just some Ideas I had for ITS Romulan Uniforms (while I was cooling down from burning through the Elachi story line....those are some biiiiig maps)

I started with the Free KDF/Rom uniform we get when we pick KDF faction to ally with, then tried to get the colors close to our ITS Fleet uniforms, changed to boots to Romulan Republic boots and did the TOS colors for departments. This is what I came up with:

TAC:

Forum Image

SCI:

Forum Image

ENG:

Forum Image

Admiral:

Forum Image

The one thing I really don't like is how small the Fleet Patch is on the Uniforms:

Forum Image

I couldn't find a way to increase the size. Any way, just throwing these out there. My Rom will proudly wear whatever 7th IKS Fleet Uniform that is finally decided upon (just not sure why Cryptic didn't just allow us to port existing fleet uniforms to the Roms when they chose ally and fleet....my KDF bridge officers can't use Rom uniforms and my Rom bridge can't use KDF uniforms....) oh well back to leveling Happy

Interesting indeed.

Since my main ITS romulan is a Reman female, I was given a different uniform load-out, and had access to the Klingon-Romulan outfits, I think. However, when I went for the pictures (Print screen) all I got was their necks. Query: How did you get such great pictures.

I will wear it tonight at our "Kick-a-Tribble" event.

CDR Thu'fir
Elthiar
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Thu'fir, I use the in-game screen shot using the F12 key, which captures the entire game screen. I just take that screen capture and crop the part I want. These I captured in the tailor screen so I could just switch the colors and do the screen caps. My screen captures are put in a sub folder under Steam so I just dig down into that folder to pull them out.

I can get more detailed if you want, let me know.

Awarded:

re: take two

A second set for consideration or inspiration....

Fleet patch is larger on this set

Forum Image

Rom Tac

Forum Image

Rom Science

Forum Image

Rom Eng

Forum Image

Fem Rom Science

Forum Image

Fem Reman Eng

Forum Image

Trying to keep colors similar to KDF fleet uniform. These are what my Rom and Bridge crew are sporting until official word comes down Happy Except for my KDF bridge officers, they are sporting 7th IKS leathers...

Jump to: