View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvildeadXL
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Captain's Log - USS Walking Dead

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

//PRIORITY MESSAGE

//BROKEN ARROW PROTOCOL

//SHIP: USS WALKING DEAD/NCC-96863-J

USS GALLOWAY/NCC-98325

//CAPTAIN J.HAMMOND

CAPTAIN R.TULANE

//STARDATE: 91684.22

2035 HRS: USS WALKING DEAD ARRIVES IN TALIS IV SYSTEM TO INVESTIGATE ANOMYLOUS TRANSMISSION.

2051 HRS: TRANSWARP SIGNATURE INDICATES BORG CUBE AND TWO BORG SPHERES ARRIVAL. USS WALKING DEAD ENTERS RED ALERT STATUS AND ENGAGES ENEMY VESSELS.

2055 HRS: USS GALLOWAY RESPONDS TO USS WALKING DEAD DISTRESS SIGNAL.

2056 HRS: SENSOR DATA INDICATES BORG TRACTOR BEAM LOCKS ONTO USS WALKING DEAD. SHIELD POWER FLUCTUATES ERRATICALLY.

2057 HRS: USS GALLOWAY CRITICALLY DAMAGED. CAPTAIN ORDERS SHIP EVACUATION.

2105 HRS: USS GALLOWAY SELF DESTRUCTS CRITICALLY DAMAGING BORG SPHERES.

2106 HRS: USS WALKING DEAD SHIELD GENERATORS OVERLOAD. STARBOARD ENGINE HEAVILY DAMAGED

2117 HRS: USS WALKING DEAD LAUNCHES QUANTUM TORPEDO SALVO AND OVERLOADS ANTI-PROTON HEAVY CANNONS. SENSOR DATA INDICATES CRITICAL DESTRUCTION OF BORG CUBE.

2118 HRS: USS WALKING DEAD LOGS INDICATE CRITICALLY DAMAGED SYSTEMS INCLUDING: STARBOARD NACELLE, WEAPONS SYSTEMS, SHIELD GENERATOR, LIFE SUPPORT, AND AUXILIARY SYSTEMS.

2119 HRS: CAPTAIN HAMMOND ORDERS EVACUATION OF USS WALKING DEAD.

2200 HRS: FINAL SHUTTLE DEPARTS USS WALKING DEAD. TOTAL OF THREE SHUTTLES AND 10 ESCAPE PODS LAUNCHED.

2210 HRS: USS WALKING DEAD ANTIMATTER CONTAINMENT FAILS, SHIP IS DESTROYED.

2215 HRS: CONTACT IS LOST WITH THE CREWS OF THE STARSHIPS USS WALKING DEAD AND USS GALLOWAY.

STARFLEET SIGNAL CORPS IS CONTINUING EFFORTS TO CONTACT OUR LOST CREWS. ALL AVAILABLE SHIPS ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO PROCEED TO TALIS IV AND ASSIST WITH SEARCH AND RESCUE OPERATIONS.

May the God of their choice, have mercy on their souls.  She was a good ship and a great crew and Skipper.  She will be missed but never forgotten.

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

EvildeadXL
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

((This is the first in a series of logs to chronicle the end of the USS Walking Dead. If anyone wishes to contribute to the story line, feel free to do so using your own captain's logs. I am developing a foundry project to go along with the story, so once I'm finished I will publish that in game as well. Any content that other fleet members develop I'll do my best to incorporate into my story and foundry project. Hope everyone enjoys the story. P.S. Thanks for just giving up on the crew Wupteedo! lol j/k!))

Jump to: